Passionate and experienced digital campaign (traffic) and production manager with the ability to maintain client focus in every campaign.
An open-minded and resourceful approach to problem solving makes it possible for me to keep highly motivated. My adept social media, Google Analytic, webinar management and web skills play an important part in my ability to meet client challenges and my desire to learn new ways and systems helps me to maintain a fresh approach to problems and keeps me ahead of the competition.
Overall I am an adaptable and motivated team player who is supportive to colleagues and clients alike, my interpersonal and communication skills are a key strength.
- Campaign Management
- Project & Product Management
- Campaign Analysis
- Online/Mobile Ad Operation/Traffic
- Team Management,
- Webinar Support and Management
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation
- Email/Mailshot/Newsletters Marketing
- Planning, executing and evaluating multiple promotional campaigns
- Design for projects in print, online and email/mailshots
- In-depth knowledge of pre-press,
- colour printing and print buying processes.
- Social Media
Highly experienced in :
- CMS: eZ Publish, Webvision
- Ad Server: Smart Ad Server
- Email Management: Neolane, Dotmailer
- Sales Booking: SAP, SMS
- Web Design: WordPress, Dreamweaver
- Print Design: InDesign, Quark Xpress, Illustrator
- Digital Design: Photoshop, Flash,
- Acrobat Distiller, Pitstop
- Google Analytics, HTML
- Word, Excel
Honors & Awards
Award for Individual Contribution to Excellence in Print Media 2005 : Print Media Management magazine
Print Media Management magazine Quality in Production Award for Individual Contribution to Excellence in Print Media, in recognition of outstanding individual contribution to the consistent delivery of excellence within the field of publishing and advertising.
Business and Professional Production Team of the year – 2007 : Periodical Publishers Association (PPA)
Awarded the Business and professional Production team of the year in the Periodical Publishers Association 2007 awards.
‘William Reed Publishing advertising production team is energetic, motivated, perceptive, customer focused, embracing of new technology without losing focus on the customer service. They have shown what a well-motivated, committed production team can achieve in terms of providing customer service that makes a real difference to a publishing company’s business’
Additional Honors & Awards
- Awarded a place on the PPA’s (The Periodical Publishers Association) very first ‘Production Management’ course. Course covers various modules like magazine process and procedures, print process and applications, binding and finishing, pre-press process and procedures, purchasing best practice, paper grades and the impact on production values.
- Successfully completed courses in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign at Corps Business.
- Named ‘Star Performer of the Quarter’ in April-June 2002 and 2004’s ‘Sales Excellence Awards’.
- Team member of the month award – July 2008